Insurers Are Not Here To Help You
Insurance companies are businesses that exist to make a profit, not to help those who are hurt. It is important to understand that insurance company representatives will always try to deny or minimize personal injury and wrongful death claims against their customers, even when it is obvious that their customers caused an injury or death.
If you or a loved one was injured because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, wrongful death, and/or other damages. Our firm may be able to help you obtain fair compensation through a lawsuit, which will involve us facing at least one insurance carrier.
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Accidents
At The Johnson Law Firm, LLC, we represent injured persons and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits against negligent parties and their insurance carriers. While we cannot give legal advice via our website, we generally recommend the following to injured people and their families:
- Do seek appropriate medical treatment if you are hurt
- Do seek the advice of a lawyer if you have questions about legal matters
- Do photograph an accident scene or injury if you can, and obtain contact information from witnesses
- Do not attempt to negotiate with the other party’s insurance company
- Do not give recorded statements to the other party’s insurance company
- Do not say anything that can be used to deny or minimize your injury claim
Our attorneys can deal with the appropriate insurance company if your case involves an insured driver, uninsured motorist, property owner, medical provider or any other party.
Let Us Represent You To Insurers
The Johnson Law Firm, LLC, has handled many insurance claims involving personal injury and medical malpractice, securing maximum compensation for our clients and their families. Contact us for a free case consultation. We serve St. Charles and the surrounding areas of Missouri.